Monday, August 1, 2011

Inklet

Hey! Check this out!
How cute is this?

I had the pleasure of photographing the new Inklet label, the collaborative genius that is Ink & Spindle meets Twiglet

About Inklet
"At Inklet we’re all about doing what’s best for our environment, our community and your little ones.

All our products are locally made with certified organic cotton fabrics and are screen printed by hand with water based, environmentally friendly inks.

Inspired by nature, the ocean and our hometown of Melbourne, Inklet came to life when Dana moved her children’s wear label Twiglet into the Ink & Spindle textile printing studio. It only made sense to combine our skills and produce this little range for you to enjoy!"



















Check out the online shop for pricing info & ordering, also see my photos featured on a real live website!
(One day I'll have my website up & running, it's on my "to-do" list)

xx Rebekah


No comments:

Post a Comment